NaNoNire

A blog completely dedicated to Nire's yearly attempts at NaNoWriMo. Watch the insanity unfold.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

Ten years and more than a hundred additional pounds later, I'm back riding again.

In addition to my weekly riding lesson, I spend a lot of time surfing the internet, reading books, and writing my own.

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Let's See if I Can Keep This Up

Well, it's the beginning of October, which means it's NaNoWriMo planning time again.

How many of you are participating? Do you know what you're going to do yet? And if you do, what's a one-sentence summary of the plot? For me, it's:

A stinky superhero and his gadget-girl sidekick try to stop the zombie apocalypse.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Abhorrent.Phantasm said...

Hrrrm. A one sentence summary? Oh dear.

Pride has more than its share of consequences.

Does that work? Either way, my synopsis is on my blog. :D Good luck this year! I'll be watching for updates.

-Signed, a fellow nanoer.

1:32 PM  
Blogger squiggle said...

Hey! Another NaNoer here. Here's my encouragement and I'll be watching to give more during your progress. Good luck with 08!

-NaNoer: squiggily.wiggily

Oh!
And my summary:

A month-long love letter.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home