NaNoNire

A blog completely dedicated to Nire's yearly attempts at NaNoWriMo. Watch the insanity unfold.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

Ten years and more than a hundred additional pounds later, I'm back riding again.

In addition to my weekly riding lesson, I spend a lot of time surfing the internet, reading books, and writing my own.

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Thoughts from Day Three

I didn’t do much of anything today. Before my calc lab, I read some more of Eats, Shoots and Leaves, but not much of it.

After the lab, I drove to the Panera in Smithfield, RI, where people were meeting for another write-in. The Municipal Liaison was supposed to be there at 5pm to make sure there was going to be enough space and enough outlets. When I got there at 6-ish, there was no one there. I waited until 6:30 and then left.

Later on I found out that the ML had gotten lost and the people at Panera were really bad at giving directions, so she didn’t get there until 7. No one else showed up, so I didn’t miss much.

I didn’t get any writing done. Once I was at home, I was too tired to concentrate on anything, so I went to bed.

I guess I’m going to have to bring my mum’s laptop to school tomorrow and work on it before classes and such, because now I have to write twice as many words to make up for missing today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home